REALTOR® & Broker Associate
REALTOR® & Broker Associate
1109 Oak Park Drive
Fort Collins, CO 80525
- MBA, ABR, CLHMS, CNE, e-PRO
Let me introduce myself…
I am a native of Northern Colorado and I was born, raised, and currently reside in Fort Collins. Deeply rooted in this area, I am passionate about our community and all that it has to offer my clients.
My educational background includes a Bachelor’s degree in Psychology and a Master of Business Administration degree. This knowledge combined with my work experience provides me with the keen ability and desire to understand your home needs and balance that with a strong business sense.
As your REALTOR®, you will find that I am compassionate, positive, organized, dependable, and hard working. My goal is to be the ultimate resource for all of your home needs.
*Master in Business Administration, Graduated 2010
*Bachelors Degree in Psychology/Colorado State University, Graduated 2007
*2016 Young Professional of the Year/Fort Collins Board of REALTORS
*2015 - 40 Under Forty Honoree/BizWest Northern Colorado
*2015 Rookie of the Year (For 2014-2015)/Fort Collins Board of REALTORS
*2015 Rising Star Award - Coldwell Banker Colorado
*2015 Coldwell Banker International Diamond Society *Top 9% of ALL Coldwell Banker agents Nationwide!
*e-PRO Certification: Earning this certification allows me to better serve my clients by:
- Using the latest technology and social media to promote your property or find your next home.
- A clear understanding of the ways that e-office strategies, rich media and social networking can benefit today's consumer in a real estate transaction
- Excellence in adopting, implementing, and promoting technology best practices
- Ethics with commitment to use technology in fair and responsible manner
- Professionalism by completing an education program designed to keep one’s technical knowledge and skill sets up-to-date
*ABR (Accredited Buyer's Representative) Designation: The ABR® designation is the benchmark of excellence in buyer representation. This coveted designation demonstrates to peers and consumers a commitment to providing outstanding service to real estate buyers.
*CNE (Certified Negotiation Expert) Designation: The CNE designation is awarded to agents who complete a two-day course focusing on the skills required to get the best outcome in a property negotiation.The class includes psychology, persuasion, case studies, and role-playing.
Local Community Involvement:
- Fort Collins Board of REALTORS® - Member
- Young Professionals Network (YPN) –Chair for 2016-2017, Member, and Volunteer
- Fort Collins Special Olympics – Volunteer & Coach
- Timberline Church – Member
- CSU Alumni Association – Member
- Adopt-A-Family – Volunteer and Charitable Giver
- Pelican Ridge HOA - Director
Areas & Communities I Serve:
- Fort Collins
- Red Feather